CRM

aghamraoui
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

Hubspot Estimation for Service Based Entreprise

resolver

Hello,

I am working on a project that we need to add service based products in order to do estimation for our customer. Hubspot has a section for products but it’s not as flexible and doesn't fit our business needs.

I just want to know if there is a way to do it in hubspot if not what is the alternative.

Like I mentioned above, we are serviced based company.

So when our sales team want to propose our services to clients they do send a proposition and estimation. Let’s focus on the estimation since our proposition is well handled.

So right now we do estimation on a spreadsheet. Then send them to our customer.

What we want is to select a Services via a drop-down menu (most be able to select multiple services). Then when we select a service we want to have a currency/number box to enter a budget. When we entered all this information, we want to be able to see the total amount enter for each service.

Is it doable with hubspot? If not, can we integrate a third party software that can help us do these kinds of estimation?

Thank you!

1 Solução aceita
JustinPerkinsC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

So you should completely be able to do this in my mind.

-As an admin, you can create a standard set of products. Even if you just create something called Service (each line item can be added multiple times if needed to an individual deal record). Then you can adjust the description (on the quote) and price of this beyond what you might have defaulted. (this leverages add from the library on deal records)

-You can also create on a deal one-off products at any given time. These do not get added to the overall product library and are specific to the deal you are working on. (this leverages add product on deal records).

All of this can they leverage the ability for HubSpot to generate a quote which shows the entire picture. These are great and can be shared via a link if you like that allows them to also download the price quote. 

I am not sure that is helpful I admit it has been a long day. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
JustinPerkinsC
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

What is it you didn't like about the Product and Quote section on deals for my own interest? It sounds very close to what you are trying to do, more so being able to generate it and send it off in the end.

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Avaliação positiva
aghamraoui
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

resolver

What I don't like about it. It's that I can't select a product then enter a price. I will have to create a new product everytime I want to a quote a client then the product library will be exhausting. We do offer services but it's always a different price to our client.

So Ideally we want to select a product then enter our own custom price.

0 Avaliação positiva
JustinPerkinsC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

So you should completely be able to do this in my mind.

-As an admin, you can create a standard set of products. Even if you just create something called Service (each line item can be added multiple times if needed to an individual deal record). Then you can adjust the description (on the quote) and price of this beyond what you might have defaulted. (this leverages add from the library on deal records)

-You can also create on a deal one-off products at any given time. These do not get added to the overall product library and are specific to the deal you are working on. (this leverages add product on deal records).

All of this can they leverage the ability for HubSpot to generate a quote which shows the entire picture. These are great and can be shared via a link if you like that allows them to also download the price quote. 

I am not sure that is helpful I admit it has been a long day. 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
aghamraoui
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

resolver

It does help I will have to meet up with stakeholder and see if that does fit their needs. Also if the customer do accept the quote we will need these information to be transfered to a PSA. Does this section have any API integration?

Thank you again!

0 Avaliação positiva
JustinPerkinsC
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

The last piece I am not sure about. I know quotes do natively support the ability for a company to accept terms and leverage e-signature if you want (this is an optional piece when creating a quote). It is possible you can look to tie that in via API upon completely but might need to talk to HubSpot directly on that piece.  

Honestly, we previously had been doing much like you manual steps, building documents and once we moved to HubSpot the easy we brought this online and can get quotes out was great. Hopefully, this all works out for you!

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Avaliação positiva