CRM

AmitM12

Hubspot Contacts issue

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I have setup my contacts in Hubspot and have created a few properties which I am now using as filters to sift through specific contacts. 

This method isn't ideal but it is working for now - is this the only way to assign custom filters to contacts? I have also setup Hubspot on my mobile and when I try to add a filter using one of the properties I created, it doesn't appliy it (but it does apply it on the web). I am in need of assistance in solving this problem please. 

Kind regards, 

Amit.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hubspot Contacts issue

SOLVE

Hello @AmitM12,

You are correct. If you want to create filtered views of contacts, the information you want to filter by needs to be stored in contact properties. (Alternatively, you could build static lists and manually add contacts to those. By filtering for List membership, you could access your static list contacts, too.)

I just double-checked in my iOS app and had no issues accessing saved filters. Could you confirm that you saved the view on desktop, as explained here? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

save-view.png

Only then will you save the latest version of your filtered view into the All views tab. In your app, you'll only see saved views. If it's not in All views, you'll not find in your mobile app.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hubspot Contacts issue

SOLVE

Hello @AmitM12,

You are correct. If you want to create filtered views of contacts, the information you want to filter by needs to be stored in contact properties. (Alternatively, you could build static lists and manually add contacts to those. By filtering for List membership, you could access your static list contacts, too.)

I just double-checked in my iOS app and had no issues accessing saved filters. Could you confirm that you saved the view on desktop, as explained here? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

save-view.png

Only then will you save the latest version of your filtered view into the All views tab. In your app, you'll only see saved views. If it's not in All views, you'll not find in your mobile app.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.