Hubspot Calendar without Google Integration?

RichSims

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Hubspot and becuase of possible HIPAA issues I would like to not have to integrate with my google account. I would like to use HubSpot with sales  etc. Is there a way for me to recieve alerts etc from HubSpot on to do and follow up items etc without integrating with my Google account? Does HubSpot have a standalone calendar or is it an all or nothing type of thing that if I want calendar useablitiy I need to connect this to my google account?

Thanks in advance.

Take care,

Rich

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @RichSims 

If you don't want to connect your inbox to receive email reminders, you should still be able to receive floating, desktop or mobile reminders for CRM tasks and the like. Read more here: Set up user notifications in HubSpot

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
RichSims

Thanks Phil,

Will definitely turn on the reminders and that will help but is there also a calendar that I can see whats coming down the pipe so it's all just not about remiders that something is coming? Or without the google integration to calendar is available?

Normally I don't even use the google calendar and just work of the mac calendar so my work and personal are all in the same place but it seems like there's definitely not an option to get things into the mac calendar end of things.

Take care,

Rich

0 Upvotes