Hubspot CRM Tasks Table View No Title Displaying, Can't Open Tasks

bonniefitzsmith
Contributor

In table view, the Task Title is not showing up.  You need the task title at least, to get to the task if that task is not associated with a particular contact.  

This is a bug and needs to be fixed, I believe.  If I'm wrong, please let me know what I'm doing incorrectly.  Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 11.30.47 AM.png 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@bonniefitzsmith is this happening for all of your tasks or just certain tasks? I would recommend: 

1. Seeing if you can reproduce in different browsers, an incognito window, and clear your cache

2. See if other users are experiencing this issue

3. Change the filters on the tasks area to see if the issue persists for different time frames, different users, etc. 

It is worth noting that it is possible to create a task without a proper name by just typing a space in the name area. Is it possible you named your tasks with a space? 

If the issue persists after taking these steps I look forward to hearing back from you to advise on further troubleshooting steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
bonniefitzsmith
Contributor

Here is the issue - the content on the screen is not resizing itself properly, the content is just disappearing.  Recently this little offer from Get Document came up and now persists in the right hand column, this caused the content on my hubspot screen to resize itself.  Unfortunately, rather than truly resize itself, it just dropped the Task Title information.  This is the primary way to get to the task details so if anything, this is not the column that you want to disappear.  An interesting note is that there is no way to address this and get the column back in Safari, but you can manually resize your browser view in Firefox and Chrome to get it back. I made a screen recording but it looks like it has to be on youtube only, no link .

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @bonniefitzsmith

If you are able to send along the link to the video, I am happy to take a look. 

To clarify, is the "Get Document" offer something that is being prompted within HubSpot or is it an external offer? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
bonniefitzsmith
Contributor

Okay, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-C90C1MZKkXcDNGLTAxMWRYdW8

You'll see the offer. I wish I could figure out how to get rid of it.

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @bonniefitzsmith, I'm stepping in for Jenny because she is out today.

Thanks for sending along the recording! The GetAccept sidebar you are seeing is actually a Chrome extension for an esigning software that integrates with HubSpot. You can remove it simply by removing the extension. Here's a screencast showing how to do this:

getaccept.gif

Let me know if this solves your wider issue with the task titles not showing up!

May

0 Upvotes