CRM

CO

HubSpot sales not loading

SOLVE

HubSpot sales is not loading - current version of Chrome in use, computer has been rebooted, logged out of HubSpot and back in. Can get dashboard to load but contacts, companies, deals and tasks will not load.

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CO and @jeh,

Thank you for posting. HubSpot is currently experiencing issues loading for some customers, which may be causing your portals to not load certain content. HubSpot is aware of the issue and as we get more information it will be posted at status.hubspot.com.

I would recommend clearing your cache to ensure that there is nothing preventing your portals from loading, however if the issue persists, can you send along screenshots of what areas of the app are not loading for you? 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

38 Replies 38
hdholakia
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Here is the link to my .Har file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XrbE2DCJ5JBHdRXWaZR3f2mEIA6yBALv/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

HD

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hdholakia

Thank you very much! Do you have the public IP address that you're working off by chance? 

0 Upvotes
hdholakia
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

My external ip is 

Hemangi$ curl ifconfig.me

Thanks

HD

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you @hdholakia! I am going to dig into this a bit with the Support team and will reach out once I have next steps! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @hdholakia 

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am working with the Support team and they are seeing that your IP address (which is the root of that issue) has recovered, meaning you would be all set. 

If you are still experiencing this issue after clearing your cache, please let me know. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
hdholakia
Participant

SOLVE
Hi Jenny.
It’s working. Sorry I didn’t get back earlier.
0 Upvotes
JohnatBetter

SOLVE

We are having similar issues, 3 dots constantly animating and nothing loading on contacts tab

Mac
Safari v 9.0

cache cleared

0 Upvotes
JohnatBetter

SOLVE

anybody?

still an issue!!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JohnatBetter

Are you experiencing this issue across multiple browsers (safari, chrome, firefox, etc.) as well as different internet networks? Are all users experiencing this or only certain users? The more information you can share if you're still experiencing this issue, the better we can advise on next steps. 

Thank you, 
Jenny 

0 Upvotes
JohnatBetter

SOLVE

Hi There,

I have installed firefox and its working on the mac, its just an issue with safari

0 Upvotes
DanDav1961

SOLVE

This suggested solution is NOT fixing the issue.  This issue started after an automatic update yesterday to Google Chrome OS - Version 59.0.3071.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a Chromebook.  None of my Contacts, Companies, Deals or Tasks are loading any of my data.  A fix is needed URGENTLY...Untitled drawing.png

Sbrouillard
Participant

SOLVE

Absolutely right, the solution is not fixing anything.  Just hope that they don't think it IS solved!  Can we UNSOLVE this issue????

0 Upvotes
DanDav1961

SOLVE

I've posted a new thread about this issue on the advice of the Hubspot Sales Department and made them aware of the situation, however, since we are "FREE" users I have no idea how to get this expedited.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/HELP-FREE-CRM-PROBLEM-Contacts-Companies-etc-are-Not-Loading/m-...

0 Upvotes
Sbrouillard
Participant

SOLVE

Same thing for me.  Works ok on a mac with chrome browser but won't load anything except dashboard.  Even links form gmail (tasks, mention, etc) lands on a forever "loading" page.

So, it's useless for our team right now.  Kind of an emergency.

Stephane

0 Upvotes
DanDav1961

SOLVE

I am having the same issue on my Chrome OS Chromebook today.  "Loading" occurs on CONTACTS, COMPANIES, DEALS & TASKS and no data is visible.  On my PC in a Chrome Browser all is working fine, however, the Chromebook is the device I use exclusively.  I have cleared cookies and cache several times, rebooted the Chromebook, etc and it still hasn't corrected the issue. We need this fixed ASAP -- Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Upvotes
jeh

SOLVE

I have been having the same issue all morning. The only page that loads is the 'contacts' page, but then it doesn't load any contacts that I click on. Restarted computer, logged out and back in, still having same problem.

0 Upvotes
CO

SOLVE

Same. Anyone from HubSpot? It's clearly an issue on their side. I got it to work for about 10 minutes and now the contacts, tasks and companies tabs simply say "loading." All other computer systems and Internet are working fine.

0 Upvotes
harrynorman
Participant

SOLVE

I'm still getting this exact issue. It's been 6 years, what is going on?

0 Upvotes