CRM

ctkitchen
Colaborador(a)

HubSpot and Survey Monkey

resolver

We are using the free CRM at this moment. One individual may go to marketing starter. 

I believe I misunderstood the integration between HubSpot and Survey Monkey. I wanted to be able to use survey monkey like I use templates or documents. Is this an option?

I could create a template and insert the link to the survey. What are the advantages/disadvantages to this concept?

1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @ctkitchen,

The HubSpot integration with SurveyMonkey allows you to use SurveyMonkey data in HubSpot to segment and qualify your contacts. For a full description of how the Survey Monkey integration works, I wanted to share this resource.

If you are still stuck, do you mind sharing more about how you were looking to use the integration, and what roadblocks you are encountering? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
anujguleria
Participante

resolver

Hi @ctkitchen,

Sorry for such a late response, but you can create a template with a survey embedded in it, so that you can easily access it while shooting a campaign. You can try using SurveySensum for the above query. Just go to the share section and click on the "share via CRM" option.

The benefits include data privacy, since you can choose which all data you want to share with the survey platform, as well as easy customization of your email template.

Once you create a survey, you can easily manage it using Hubspot alone.

You can refer this article for more help, or contact me if you need any help.

Wishing you all the best,

Tanuj

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @ctkitchen,

The HubSpot integration with SurveyMonkey allows you to use SurveyMonkey data in HubSpot to segment and qualify your contacts. For a full description of how the Survey Monkey integration works, I wanted to share this resource.

If you are still stuck, do you mind sharing more about how you were looking to use the integration, and what roadblocks you are encountering? 

Thank you,
Jenny

ctkitchen
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi Jenny,

Thank you. I misunderstood the integration. I always want to go into HubSpot and do everything not go into another program.

Chris

0 Avaliação positiva