CRM

SJoshi71
Contributor

HubSpot Salesforce Integration Sync error for custom Object Sync

SOLVE

Hi all,

we were trying to sync a custom object from Salesforce to HubSpot one way sync. I was able to go till the last stage when one turns the sync on and was receiving the error with the message "An unexpected error occurred while creating your custom object sync" Has anyone faced this issue before? Is there a quick fix? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SJoshi71,

For this issue, I would recommend creating a ticket with HubSpot support. Because this is a HubSpot-developed integration they can provide SOME troubleshooting. They may be able to give you more details about the specific error that is occurring that isn't available on your UI. I had this issue with the Zoho integration not too long ago and support was very helpful with that...I hope the same for you!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SJoshi71,

For this issue, I would recommend creating a ticket with HubSpot support. Because this is a HubSpot-developed integration they can provide SOME troubleshooting. They may be able to give you more details about the specific error that is occurring that isn't available on your UI. I had this issue with the Zoho integration not too long ago and support was very helpful with that...I hope the same for you!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

SJoshi71
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Josh. I did reach out to the support team. And indeed, they were quite helpful and I was able to resolve the issue with their help.

Regards,

Sai

0 Upvotes