CRM

KSergieva11

HubSpot Insights - auto-populate information

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

Could you advice me how to properly use HubSpot insights? Here is what we need:

1. We have a sign-up form that collects First name, last name, email and Company URL (that being the website of the business that is registering). This info is mapping with a newly made property on HubSpot called the same - Company URL.

2. We want to use HubSpot insights to pull out any public data possible based on the URL of the company. However, I believe that this only works with the property Website URL (company-level).

My idea was to create a workflow that copies property value from Company URL to Website URL, hoping that once we have populated data in Website URL, HubSpot insights will trigger and will populate the info that is available online.

Could you please help me on this one, not sure if I understand how HubSpot Insights actually work? Thank you!!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSergieva11,

HubSpot Insights require the Company domain name, see here 🙂 https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-settings/hubspot-insights-on-company-records

This is the unique identifier for company record. If you copy a URL in that field via workflow, HubSpot Insights should do it's thing, yes.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSergieva11,

HubSpot Insights require the Company domain name, see here 🙂 https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-settings/hubspot-insights-on-company-records

This is the unique identifier for company record. If you copy a URL in that field via workflow, HubSpot Insights should do it's thing, yes.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes