CRM

Wordna
Colaborador líder

HubSpot G Suite App

resolver

I have installed the HubSpot G Suite App through the "Marketplace Apps" section in the Google Admin panel.

1. Do all my G Suite users now automatically have HubSpot accounts or do I need to prompt them to create those?
  2. Are contacts shared between my G Suite users?
  3. Are all emails that flow through my G Suite now automatically logged?
  4. Should all G Suite users now see the same additional buttons as when I have the HubSpot Sales Extension for Gmail (Chrome) activated or do they all still need to install brower extensions?

I found this article, but it doesn't seem to address my questions: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/a-new-way-to-build-hubspot-crm-into-your-google-apps-routine

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
nicolebrenner
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot G Suite App

resolver

Hi @Wordna, are you using the HubSpot App on your mobile phone, or on your chrome browser? 

Either way, this access will be limited to individuals who have also downloaded the app. 

In order to synce your emails between Gmail and HubSpot, you'll need to connect your inbox. Then, when you send emails it willl log in the CRM, as well as any replies to those emails. (please note, new emails send to you outside of existing threads will not be logged automatically). 

Each user will need to install the browser extension and connect their inbox. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
nicolebrenner
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot G Suite App

resolver

Hi @Wordna, are you using the HubSpot App on your mobile phone, or on your chrome browser? 

Either way, this access will be limited to individuals who have also downloaded the app. 

In order to synce your emails between Gmail and HubSpot, you'll need to connect your inbox. Then, when you send emails it willl log in the CRM, as well as any replies to those emails. (please note, new emails send to you outside of existing threads will not be logged automatically). 

Each user will need to install the browser extension and connect their inbox. 

0 Me gusta
Wordna
Colaborador líder

HubSpot G Suite App

resolver

So basically the HubSpot G Suite App just adds a link to the Google App launcher & grants users permission to connect their G Suite accounts to HubSpot.  I wish it also activated the Chrome extension capabilities for all my G Suite users like some of my other G Suite Apps do...