CRM

jgirouard
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

HubSpot Free CRM form duplicate issue

解決

Hi,

We've been using HubSpot's free CRM for a couple or our clients and they love it! Although, it seems that when we rename our collected form (in the marketing section), it creates new ones as soon as a user complete another form. I can tell since another CSS selector is being added when I click on the new forms created.

Is this some kind of temporary problem or maybe a way to fix this? We rename our forms to make is easier to identify them when we have filters in the sales section.

Thanks,

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @jgirouard, thanks for reaching out and I'm glad you've been liking the product!

So, this is actually expected behavior - in order to name the Collected Forms, we look at the ID and class names on the <form> tag on the external form. This allows us to be able to identify and recognize submissions as they come, and therefore it is necessary for the form names ot have this specific format. I would imagine that the ability to rename forms is mainly for future record-keeping purposes, once the form is out of use.

I hpe this helps - let me know if you have any more questions on this!

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @jgirouard, thanks for reaching out and I'm glad you've been liking the product!

So, this is actually expected behavior - in order to name the Collected Forms, we look at the ID and class names on the <form> tag on the external form. This allows us to be able to identify and recognize submissions as they come, and therefore it is necessary for the form names ot have this specific format. I would imagine that the ability to rename forms is mainly for future record-keeping purposes, once the form is out of use.

I hpe this helps - let me know if you have any more questions on this!

May

0 いいね!
jgirouard
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @MayPascaud, thanks for the quick answer.

This is answers perfectly my question. I just find it funny that we're able to rename the forms only when they're not used anymore but hey, here's a reason to buy HubSpot 🙂