CRM

imimediation
Participant

HubSpot Cookies banner shows additional unwanted 'mystery' text

SOLVE

Hi all, quite the mystery here!  I've contacted HubSpot support and they weren't sure, so suggested that the collective minds of the community might know 🙂

We have installed the 'HubSpot for WooCommerce' plugin on our WordPress website, and this plugin implements the HubSpot tracking code.  Along with the tracking code, the 'cookie policy' text from our HubSpot instance is displayed.

However, so is some random other text, and to date, the 'HubSpot for WooCommerce' makers have said this is not from them.  The inserted text is shown on the image below, with the yellow next to it:

The second paragraph doesn't seem to be editableThe second paragraph doesn't seem to be editable

i.e. I wrote the first paragraph in the HubSpot 'Cookie Policy' settings, but have no idea where the second paragraph came from or how I can edit it. Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas?

Thank you!!

Laura

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
imimediation
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Solved - the text was coming from the 'if you decline cookies' text, when opt-in tracking is required.  This can be amended below the rest of the cookie policy text under Settings>Cookies.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
imimediation
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Solved - the text was coming from the 'if you decline cookies' text, when opt-in tracking is required.  This can be amended below the rest of the cookie policy text under Settings>Cookies.

0 Upvotes