CRM

ASahota
Miembro

HubSpot Contacts Disappear When Added

156135173_478251589980206_2642534913957471603_n.png154603384_188953335917682_475864540885766508_n.png

Hello everyone I have been manually inputting contacts into hubspot. The other day I went from 360 contacts to 512. I refreshed my page and was at 364. Today I was taking picutres to see if it was happening again and my contacts went from 650 to 510. I went on restore contacts and I cannot restore any. I also do not have any filters on, please help me I cannot keep spending hours to see registered and who did not and input the contacts again and again.

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Hi @ASahota,

Are you the super admin in your portal? If not, is there a chance that you were assigned certain contact access permissions? (see here)

For example, if you're contact access is set to "Owned only" + "Unassigned", you might be seeing unassigned 650 contacts one moment but 512 the next, after another user as assigned ownership for thos 138 contacts who make up the difference.

(You might want to remove or pixelate these screenshots, they seem to be showing personal data. cc @sharonlicari)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ASahota
Miembro

Your solution didn't work

0 Me gusta
ASahota
Miembro

I am super admin and I am the only one adding contacts! I have been building the database for consecutive hours by manually inputting and when I go to double check the number it decreases.

0 Me gusta
ASahota
Miembro

The same thing is happeneing today, I would appreciate some help!

0 Me gusta