CRM

inscopixdev

How we can transfer all data from a hubspot account another hubspot account

SOLVE

Is there a way that we can clone hubspot account data to anthor account data like propeties, form, Email template, workflow and website page without doing manulal work

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @inscopixdev,

There is an app called Portal Replicator in the App Marketplace which promises to let you replicate properties, forms and workflows in another portal.

Also, templates that are stored under Files and Templates can be moved following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-do-i-copy-a-blog-email-page-template-from-one-portal-t...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Jason17  You may find it helpful to review the documentation here.  The HubSpot to HubSpot Portal Migrator app does not delete anything in the source portal. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
johnelmer

SOLVE

@inscopixdev 

There is an app called the HubSpot to HubSpot Portal Migrator that is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  This data migration tool automates to process of migrating data from one HubSpot portal to another.  The app uses HubSpot APIs to automatically migrate CRM data from one HubSpot portal to another HubSpot portal.

This automated app is ready to migrate your data with no field mapping required. There is no need to manually create properties. The HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator automatically takes care of everything required for moving your HubSpot data from one portal to another. This application migrates the following HubSpot data from one HubSpot portal into another:

• Contacts
  • Companies
  • Contact Lists
  • Company Properties
  • Contact Properties
  • Custom Properties for all Objects
  • Custom Objects
  • Deal
  • Deal Pipelines
  • Engagements (Meetings, Tasks, Notes, Calls, Emails)
  • Owners
  • Line Items/Products
  • Tickets
  • Files/Attachments
  • CRM Associations between all records

If you only need to migrate the schema (setup) of your portal, there is a free app called the HubSpot Schema Replicator.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
> Follow me on LinkedIn
Jason17

SOLVE

Thanks John.  Can you confirm if this will make a duplicate (copy-paste) in the new environment, or completely migrate (cut-paste) it from one enviroment to another?  Thank you, Jason

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@Jason17  You may find it helpful to review the documentation here.  The HubSpot to HubSpot Portal Migrator app does not delete anything in the source portal. 

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

> Follow me on LinkedIn
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @inscopixdev,

There is an app called Portal Replicator in the App Marketplace which promises to let you replicate properties, forms and workflows in another portal.

Also, templates that are stored under Files and Templates can be moved following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-do-i-copy-a-blog-email-page-template-from-one-portal-t...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.