CRM

TomSargent
Participant

How to view count of all contacts (ever) reduced to a timeframe

Hi there,
Is there a way to view a total count of all contacts created but then only display the data for a given timeframe, e.g. last 90 days?

Something like the image below but just showing the window in green. Every time I try to adjust the date range the count value will change to start at the beginning of the date range.

graph_count.png

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Krystina
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @TomSargent , 

I hope this finds you well!

Absolutely! 🙂

If you navigate to the report library (click the "Add Report" CTA in the top right of your screen from any reports dashboard) you can add a pre-built report to your dashboard that does just what you're looking for. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.02.25 AM.pngOnce you're in the Report Library, simply filter all of the reports by "Contacts" and scroll through the report templates until you find one titled, "Contact created totals by day"

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.01.20 AM.png

Once you find this report, add it to one of your reporting dashboards and then simply update the Date Range to "the last 90 days," to see all the new contacts created within that time frame. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.02.11 AM.png

I hope this helps! 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
0 Upvotes
ChrisEriksson
Contributor

Hi, 

Is it possible to make a report on the total count of contacts in a timeline? I mean not just the created contacts but also showing decreases when the CRM are cleaned etc from old contacts? I can't figure out how.. seems like it would be a "simple" report to create. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
TomSargent
Participant

Hi Krystina,

That is the report I have now but isn't quite what I'm looking for. In your example, I'm not looking for the contacts created within the last 90 days, I'm looking for the total contacts of all time but just visualising the last 90 days.

As an example, If I had a years worth of data looking like the graph below:

example dataexample data

I would like to have the same graph just focusing on the last 90 days, as below.

Trying to achieve thisTrying to achieve this

However, Hubspot seems to move the dates for the data as well as the visualisation together.

The values aren't correct for ALL TIMEThe values aren't correct for ALL TIME

Is there a way to separate the data date range and the visualisation date range?

Thank you

Tom

0 Upvotes