CRM

sdalal
Membro

How to validate a Linkedin Profile URL field in hubspot forms

resolver

Hi, I want to validate and make sure no one put anything in place of linkedin profile url, it should give user an error if a proper profile url is not entered by user, any way to validate it? Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi there,

HubSpot doesn't offer this out of the box but it's possible to add custom validation via JavaScript, using the onFormSubmit callback of the forms API.

A former HubSpot employee has compiled resources in this post: How to work with jquery custom validation for hubspot form

In other words, this will require some custom code and potentially the help of a developer.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
sdalal
Membro

resolver

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi there,

HubSpot doesn't offer this out of the box but it's possible to add custom validation via JavaScript, using the onFormSubmit callback of the forms API.

A former HubSpot employee has compiled resources in this post: How to work with jquery custom validation for hubspot form

In other words, this will require some custom code and potentially the help of a developer.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.