CRM

sahayaarunjose

How to use deals for telecom business?

SOLVE

Hi,

We are a telecom service provider, selling different mothly bundles (40+) to customers (B2C). Should we create each bundle under deals to track the followings?

1. Bundle wise analytics

2. Map multiple bundle purchases against the respective customers who bought them in different intervals.

3. To make use of these deals as part of our workflow automations (does it require Sales hub?)

Or is there a better way to accompolish this requirement? If yes, pls explain.

Note: We are using Marketing Hub Enterprise version (not using Sales Hub).

Thank you.

1 Accepted solution
ajchapman20
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sahayaarunjose , 

Happy to help! I understand that you are trying to create different deals for multiple purchases and use them as part of the workflow automations. 

1. The Sales Dashboard will enable you to track and measure revenue generated from the created deals. 

2. You can attribute multiple deals to the same contact, even if they buy the bundle at different intervals. Instead of creating a new deal each time, you can re-use a previously created deal under "Add existing deal". 

capture 2.PNG

3. This article does an excellent job at explaining how to add deals to your workflow automations. And yes, you would need Sales Hub Professional for this functionality.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need further information.  

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ajchapman20
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sahayaarunjose , 

Happy to help! I understand that you are trying to create different deals for multiple purchases and use them as part of the workflow automations. 

1. The Sales Dashboard will enable you to track and measure revenue generated from the created deals. 

2. You can attribute multiple deals to the same contact, even if they buy the bundle at different intervals. Instead of creating a new deal each time, you can re-use a previously created deal under "Add existing deal". 

capture 2.PNG

3. This article does an excellent job at explaining how to add deals to your workflow automations. And yes, you would need Sales Hub Professional for this functionality.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need further information.  

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your advice @ajchapman20 !

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @sahayaarunjose 

I wanted to tag in one of the top contributors who may have advice for you.

@ajchapman20 , what do you think of this?