CRM

MvanderWeerd

How to use a Company filter to filter Contacts

SOLVE

We have all different Companies in our database, we can filter them by for example Status Leads. Is there a way to give the contacts the same Status lead label automatically, so the contacts are easy to filter?

For example, a used status lead is Hotel lead. Which setup do I have to choose in order to make sure the contacts in this Company also get the tag Hotel lead (without doing this manually)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MvanderWeerd,

This can currently only be achieved with a Professional subscription, using a company-based workflow.

In such a workflow, you would enroll company records where "Status lead is known". The first and only action of the workflow would then be a copy action, copying the value of Status lead on the company record into the same field on the contact record. (Let me know if you need further assistance with this.)

DA87D683-5AD1-4039-AE31-E90641F49A98.jpeg

Without workflows (Menu > Automation > Workflows), this can unfortunately not be done at the moment. Workflows are needed to make information available between objects automatically.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MvanderWeerd,

This can currently only be achieved with a Professional subscription, using a company-based workflow.

In such a workflow, you would enroll company records where "Status lead is known". The first and only action of the workflow would then be a copy action, copying the value of Status lead on the company record into the same field on the contact record. (Let me know if you need further assistance with this.)

DA87D683-5AD1-4039-AE31-E90641F49A98.jpeg

Without workflows (Menu > Automation > Workflows), this can unfortunately not be done at the moment. Workflows are needed to make information available between objects automatically.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes