CRM

Rhonda
Participant

How to transfer Deals that are currently owned by Deactivated Users to current Active Users?

SOLVE

Does anyone know how to transfer Deals that are currently owned by Deactivated Users to current Active Users?

For example, some of our team members have changed roles and email addresses, and so older Deals will need to be owned either by new team members and/or the new email addresses that were issued along with our merger and re-branding.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

How to transfer Deals that are currently owned by Deactivated Users to current Active Users?

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: How to transfer Deals that are currently owned by Deactivated Users to current Active Users??

Short A: (see image) @Rhonda

hubspot-deals-reassign-owner-unknown-gif.gif

Longer A:

n/a

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Is this solution acceptable @Rhonda??

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

0 Upvotes
Rhonda
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Oh yes!  This was great - I've shared the link to the gif with my team 🙂

Thanks so much!

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Excellent @Rhonda. Please  click the 'Accept Solution' button on your post so other searchers can find the solution quickly.

Thanks in advance for that.

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Is this solution acceptable @Rhonda??

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Rhonda
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Oh yes!  This was great - I've shared the link to the gif with my team 🙂

Thanks so much!

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Excellent @Rhonda. Please  click the 'Accept Solution' button on your post so other searchers can find the solution quickly.

Thanks in advance for that.

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: How to transfer Deals that are currently owned by Deactivated Users to current Active Users??

Short A: (see image) @Rhonda

hubspot-deals-reassign-owner-unknown-gif.gif

Longer A:

n/a

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com