How to track multiple demos scheduled and completed?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Our Sales team wants to track how many demos are scheduled and completed for each prospect and also report out on this on a weekly/monthly basis.  We are a B2B company and it isn't uncommon for more than one demo to be needed during the sales process.

What would be the best way to handle tracking both the count and timestamping?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Advisor
Hello @SteveMatlick

HubSpot CRM has a very powerful tool for tracking upon demos, meetings or sales over prospect and its the HubSpot Deals.

Through Deals in HubSpot, you can create a new deal each time when a demo is scheduled for a company and at the time of completion you can move the deal forward to new stages. We have a default pipeline present in the CRM called sales pipeline and I think that will match up your requirements. Else the deal stages can be edited as per need.

Also the deals can be forecasted and reported at the end of every month.

Thankyou
Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Regular Contributor

Hi himanshurauthan,  

Thanks for the reply.  We are already using deals in HubSpot.  I appreciate the suggestion but creating a new deal for every single demo would mean having multiple deals open in the pipeline for a single company and those deals would all represent the same, single opportunity.   Maybe I'm missing something but creating a new deal for every demo doesn't 'feel' right and would potentially overstate forecasting and what is actually in the pipeline.

I'm thinking of a counter/timestamp approach but it's the timestamping that gets tricky.   I was hoping someone else in the community has encountered this previously and came up with a solution.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Has anyone else encountered this and come up with a solution?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes