CRM

edstennett

How to sync Salesforce Files to Hubspot attachments

We're migrating our entire company over from Salesforce this month. One of the reps has just pointed out to me that Files against Salesforce Opps are not syncing as attachments to Deals.

Is there a way to set up a sync through the integration so that Files in Salesforce Opps show as Deal Attachments?

It's vital that we have files synced to attachments before we turn off Salesforce. Contracts, scoping docs, and order forms have historically been saved against opps.

I fear it could be a dataloader import/export job - I wouldn't know how to do that.

3 Replies 3
dannysaba
Participant

I'd also like this feature! Our sales team works out of Salesforce and everything else syncs ok except for the file uploads, meaning the team has to either log into Hubspot just to view the files, or ping me so I can go into Hubspot, download the files and send it to them. Super time consuming and inefficient. If anyone has a solution to this would be greatly appreciated!

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @edstennett,

I don't belive the native SFDC to HubSpot integration will migrate attachments, but I do believe TruJay's self service solution will do it. Check this out. 

I'll also ping @ScotTrumeter and @Trumeter if they want to add any further insight.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Kmoloo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Have you tried TruJay's migration tool? I wonder if it works smoothly with HubSpot's native SFDC integration and could plug the gaps.

The native migration is great, but as @edstennett alluded to, it won't bring over attachments.