CRM

hcf797

How to sync LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hello,

I recently purchased Sales Navigator Team edition and was told that LinkedIn now supports Hubspot.  I was also told by a rep from LinkedIn that since I have the team edition, for me to reach out to Hubspot and they will help get the sync set up. 

Can someone help me with this? 

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 I'm happy to inform you that the official HubSpot CRM & Linkedin Sales Navigator integration is now live. I've posted some first step directions below, but you can check out the User Guide here

To set up the integration, navigate to your integration settings (your avatar > Integrations). Click All Integrations, find LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and click View Integration. Go through the authentication process with LinkedIn.

Once you’ve set up the integration, navigate to any contact or company record in HubSpot CRM and you’ll see a brand new card in your left-hand sidebar. Off the bat, you’ll see a slew of useful information pulled directly from LinkedIn. For contacts, you’ll see job title and company, time in role, location, and industry.

For companies, you’ll have a quick glance at industry, size, and location.

In both cases, you can click over to the LinkedIn profile (lead or account). If you’d prefer to stay in HubSpot and avoid opening a new tab, click “View More,” and you’ll be taken to a more detailed view of the profile, within the friendly confines of the HubSpot record.

For contacts, you’ll have access to three additional tabs:

• Icebreakers: shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the lead’s recent activity stream.

• Get Introduced: quickly ask a mutual connection for an introduction.

• Related Leads: find other leads at the same company, and quickly save them to your Sales Navigator leads list.

For companies, you’ll see:

• Recommended Leads: With whom in the organization do you share connections or interests? Connect with them, and start your sales outreach there.

• Connections: Who are you already connected with in the organization, that you might reach out to?

• News: What’s going on at the company? Have they released a new product recently, or hired a new executive? Use this tab to bring context to your sales outreach.

View solution in original post

51 Replies 51
BCD

SOLVE

Extremely disappointed to learn that you can add a contact TO HubSpot FROM Sales Navigator. 

RachelJ
Contributor

SOLVE

I'm guessing you mean can't add a contact to HubSpot from Sales Navigator, if you can, I'd love to know, but if not I agree this is really annoying

BCD

SOLVE
Yup. Need to go with a 3rd party for this.
0 Upvotes
RachelJ
Contributor

SOLVE
Which third party do you use out of interest?
0 Upvotes
BCD

SOLVE
Testing LinkedHub right now. https://install.linkedhub.io/ So far I like
it. Works with both LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @BCD!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
bridgetm

SOLVE

How about the other way. Anyone have any experience of syncing HubSpot contacts across to Sales Navigator so we can run Dux Soup to send a personal connection request? We know we can upload lists into LinkedIn and send them the generic connection request but we prefer not to do that. We get better results by sending a "personal" message introducing ourselves and why we want to connect, albeit an automated message.

Appreciate any solutions offered.

MattF
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Will there be future expanded upon integration between HubSpot and Sales Navigator, where the two will speak to each other? For SalesForce and MS Dynamics, the ability to add leads directly to your CRM from Sales Navigator is available, along with other feature integrations. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

--

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 I'm happy to inform you that the official HubSpot CRM & Linkedin Sales Navigator integration is now live. I've posted some first step directions below, but you can check out the User Guide here

To set up the integration, navigate to your integration settings (your avatar > Integrations). Click All Integrations, find LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and click View Integration. Go through the authentication process with LinkedIn.

Once you’ve set up the integration, navigate to any contact or company record in HubSpot CRM and you’ll see a brand new card in your left-hand sidebar. Off the bat, you’ll see a slew of useful information pulled directly from LinkedIn. For contacts, you’ll see job title and company, time in role, location, and industry.

In both cases, you can click over to the LinkedIn profile (lead or account). If you’d prefer to stay in HubSpot and avoid opening a new tab, click “View More,” and you’ll be taken to a more detailed view of the profile, within the friendly confines of the HubSpot record.

• Icebreakers: shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the lead’s recent activity stream.

• Related Leads: find other leads at the same company, and quickly save them to your Sales Navigator leads list.

• Recommended Leads: With whom in the organization do you share connections or interests? Connect with them, and start your sales outreach there.

• Connections: Who are you already connected with in the organization, that you might reach out to?

• News: What’s going on at the company? Have they released a new product recently, or hired a new executive? Use this tab to bring context to your sales outreach.

Janette_W
Participant

SOLVE

I am trying to connect LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team to HubSpot and I am not able to, please help.

This is the steps I took:

1. Selected the Account Name tab
  2. Selected the Integrations tab
  3. The All Integrations tab - this does not exist
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Janette_W,

Do you see a tab called "apps" under the integrations tab? 

If not, can you please confirm with your super admin that you have the necessary permissions to view integrations? 

For a full list of instructions for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator, click here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Janette_W
Participant

SOLVE

I am the super admin.  I did look under apps and there is no app for LinkedIn Sales Navigator Teams.

The help link you sent, I cannot get past the All Integrations tab as it does not exist.

0 Upvotes
FBon

SOLVE

I'm using EvaBoot to import all my Sales Navigator Leads to Hubspot at once. If you have other 3rd party software company like that please share. 

0 Upvotes
BCD

SOLVE
FBon,

My team and I have been using LinkedHub for ~3-4 months now and very happy
with how it works. I really can't find any fault with it.

BCD
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Janette_W,

If you click on apps>connect an app, do you see the "recommended" filter being applied? If you "x" out of the recommended filtering, are you able to search for and see the Linkedin integration? 

If you are still stuck, can you please share screenshots of what you are seeing and where you are getting stuck? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

APCJon
Participant

SOLVE

I don't see integrations as an option under my account drop down.  Do I need a certain type of Hubspot or do they all have them?

0 Upvotes
fredwetzel

SOLVE

I went to integrations>apps in Hubspot, searched and found LinkedIn Sales Navigator, requested that Hubspot connect to Sales Navigator, and now HubSpot says it is connected.

However, nothing has changed in my contacts.  Also, I was never asked to authenticate the connection.  How do I get this to work?

0 Upvotes
inxl

SOLVE

Hi, I'm new to Hubspot (free edition for the moment) and I'm toying around with it. Seems great, only the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration doesn't seem to work (when I click on it, I get an error telling me to reload the page and try again; to no avail). Is it that it's not in the free version?