CRM

hcf797

How to sync LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hello,

I recently purchased Sales Navigator Team edition and was told that LinkedIn now supports Hubspot.  I was also told by a rep from LinkedIn that since I have the team edition, for me to reach out to Hubspot and they will help get the sync set up. 

Can someone help me with this? 

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 I'm happy to inform you that the official HubSpot CRM & Linkedin Sales Navigator integration is now live. I've posted some first step directions below, but you can check out the User Guide here

To set up the integration, navigate to your integration settings (your avatar > Integrations). Click All Integrations, find LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and click View Integration. Go through the authentication process with LinkedIn.

Once you’ve set up the integration, navigate to any contact or company record in HubSpot CRM and you’ll see a brand new card in your left-hand sidebar. Off the bat, you’ll see a slew of useful information pulled directly from LinkedIn. For contacts, you’ll see job title and company, time in role, location, and industry.

For companies, you’ll have a quick glance at industry, size, and location.

In both cases, you can click over to the LinkedIn profile (lead or account). If you’d prefer to stay in HubSpot and avoid opening a new tab, click “View More,” and you’ll be taken to a more detailed view of the profile, within the friendly confines of the HubSpot record.

For contacts, you’ll have access to three additional tabs:

• Icebreakers: shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the lead’s recent activity stream.

• Get Introduced: quickly ask a mutual connection for an introduction.

• Related Leads: find other leads at the same company, and quickly save them to your Sales Navigator leads list.

For companies, you’ll see:

• Recommended Leads: With whom in the organization do you share connections or interests? Connect with them, and start your sales outreach there.

• Connections: Who are you already connected with in the organization, that you might reach out to?

• News: What’s going on at the company? Have they released a new product recently, or hired a new executive? Use this tab to bring context to your sales outreach.

View solution in original post

51 Replies 51
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @inxl,

The subscription requirements for connecting are on the LinkedIn end of things; you must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account to use this integration. 

If your subscription meets the criteria and you're still having issues after taking a look at this article, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
PerBrolin

SOLVE

I have LinkedIn Sales Navigator professional, can with this membership use the Integration?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @PerBrolin,

The Linkedin integration is available for Team or Enterprise level. For more information, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Janette_W
Participant

SOLVE

This did not help.  I am trying to connect LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team to Hubspot.

Here is what I did:

1. Selected my accounts tab
  2. Selected Integrations tab
  3. The All Integrations tab does not exist

Please help, I think the directions might be out of date.  

Thank you,
Janette

0 Upvotes
inxl

SOLVE

OK, I 'just' have a Pro account, that probably explains it. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
tubingo

SOLVE

I'm using LinkedIn Sales Navigator (not Sales Navigator Team) and I have a bunch of saved leads. How can I bulk move them to Hubspot CRM contact list please? Integration mentioned here is just to view LinkedIn contact right in Hubspot.

Elling
Participant

SOLVE

Does the LinkedIn integration also work with HubSpot Basic subscription?

0 Upvotes
loganlyles
Participant

SOLVE

Excuse the poor highlighting, but is there any timeline on this currently unavailable feature within the intregation?

We're looking for a way to create a contact in Hubspot FROM LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

It looks like this integration is currently designed to only "talk" the other way, allowing you to see Sales Navigator data once you already have a contact in HubSpot.

For us, we start with LinkedIn SN and then move them into HubSpot so a LI --> HubSpot push would be highly valuable.

Thanks!

linkedin-hubspot.JPG

RachelJ
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there,

It would be extremely useful to have the ability to add contacts from LinkedIn/Sales Navigator, directly into HubSpot.  It's really frustrating that all companies seem to prioritise MS Dynamics and Salesforce for their integrations.  If it's not likely to be built any time soon, is there a way of using an API, webhooks etc...?

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Upvotes
Omer-SportsIQ
Participant

SOLVE

Have you received a response for this? I can't figure out a way to do this, making hubspot far less useful to our organization. 

Thanks,

Omer

inxl

SOLVE

Nope, I haven't. And I share your concern, I wanted to try Hubspot mainly because of this feature.

MattF
Top Contributor

SOLVE

This is sorely needed to get the full benefit of having both systems. I know it works with SalesForce and MS Dynamics. Would love to see the same care shown to HubSpot.

sheima

SOLVE

Can I integrate a non-paid normal LinkedIn account to my Hubspot Sales account?

I'm specifically looking for ways to automatically input new connects on LinkedIn to Hubspot...

thank you!!

0 Upvotes
craig99

SOLVE

I have Sales Nav team version and when I pull up the integration for Sales Navigator, I press the connect button and nothing happens

0 Upvotes
Kunambi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

I get the same error. Only a white empty panel when looking at a contact, with nothing in it other than the title "Sales Navigator".

I have tried to uninstall the integration, and re-add it again, without any luck.

Thank you in advance

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Kunambi could you upload a screenshot so I can see what's displaying on your end? Do you have a subscription to Linkedin Sales Navigator at this time?

0 Upvotes
Kunambi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

Attaching screenshot below. As you can see, the Sales Navigator-panel is empty. And if I click "View more" I just see an empty page.

Yes, I have the Sales Navigator subscription on Linked.in - under the same e-mail address.

ScreenshotScreenshot

Thank you for looking into this!

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@Kunambi are any other users on your team experiencing this issue as well? Could you clear your cache and refresh your page just to be certain that's not causing this particular issue. Let me know, thanks!

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@Kunambi I just spoke with someone on our product team, and in order to investigate this it would be great if we could get three peices of information from you: 

First, a HAR file - you can find instructions on how to collect that here: Troubleshooting Toolkit: Collecting a HAR file

Secondly, what other extensions do you have installed on your browser? 

Finally, what browser are you using? Once we have this information we can work with you to try and isolate the root cause/reproduce on our end. 

You can send all of this information to me via private message if you prefer. Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
Kunambi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

When I try to load the page in Chrome, then the Sales Navigator seems to load correctly.

However, me and the rest of the team are mainly using Firefox (for many reasons) and thus it seems that it's the cause for it not to work. Updating to the latest version, 56.0, doesn't alleviate the issue.

TYIA

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Kunambi thanks for the additional information, would you be able to pull a HAR file from your firefox browser?

0 Upvotes