CRM

hcf797

How to sync LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hello,

I recently purchased Sales Navigator Team edition and was told that LinkedIn now supports Hubspot.  I was also told by a rep from LinkedIn that since I have the team edition, for me to reach out to Hubspot and they will help get the sync set up. 

Can someone help me with this? 

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 I'm happy to inform you that the official HubSpot CRM & Linkedin Sales Navigator integration is now live. I've posted some first step directions below, but you can check out the User Guide here

To set up the integration, navigate to your integration settings (your avatar > Integrations). Click All Integrations, find LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and click View Integration. Go through the authentication process with LinkedIn.

Once you’ve set up the integration, navigate to any contact or company record in HubSpot CRM and you’ll see a brand new card in your left-hand sidebar. Off the bat, you’ll see a slew of useful information pulled directly from LinkedIn. For contacts, you’ll see job title and company, time in role, location, and industry.

For companies, you’ll have a quick glance at industry, size, and location.

In both cases, you can click over to the LinkedIn profile (lead or account). If you’d prefer to stay in HubSpot and avoid opening a new tab, click “View More,” and you’ll be taken to a more detailed view of the profile, within the friendly confines of the HubSpot record.

For contacts, you’ll have access to three additional tabs:

• Icebreakers: shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the lead’s recent activity stream.

• Get Introduced: quickly ask a mutual connection for an introduction.

• Related Leads: find other leads at the same company, and quickly save them to your Sales Navigator leads list.

For companies, you’ll see:

• Recommended Leads: With whom in the organization do you share connections or interests? Connect with them, and start your sales outreach there.

• Connections: Who are you already connected with in the organization, that you might reach out to?

• News: What’s going on at the company? Have they released a new product recently, or hired a new executive? Use this tab to bring context to your sales outreach.

View solution in original post

51 Replies 51
Kunambi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @nicolebrenner,

Yes, I have the HAR-file. However, I'm not comfortable uploading the file to a public location.

How can I reach you via e-mail? Looking at your profile I don't see any ways to contact you directly/privately.

Regards.

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Kunambi I've sent you a private message with the details necessary to share the HAR file. Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Kunambi I've heard from our developers that they were able to resolve this issue, could you please let me know if you're still experiencing a problem in firefox?

0 Upvotes
Kunambi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

Yes, your dev team managed to fix the issues. Thanks.

Please test all future features in Firefox along-side Chrome 🙂

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @craig99 could you let me know at which step/stage in the set-up process you are hitting a roadblock? See the full list of steps here: How to connect HubSpot CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator

If you could send screenshots of any error pages you see that would also be super helpful - thank you!

0 Upvotes
sridhar

SOLVE

Hey community: is there a way to add leads into HubSpot CRM using the Sales Navigator

Like for example, I want to reach add my previous colleague of mine that I have just found on Linkedin, is there a way to add him into the CRM directly from my Sales Navigator?

-

Thanks,

Sridhar

NetworkSunday1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Róisín.

This is great news! We've added the integration yesterday and looking forward to exploring the impact it has on sales enablement.

Will CRM Sync (automatic write back on a contact record for InMails, messages, and notes) for LI Navigator and HS CRM also be rolling out soon? Is this on the roadmap? 

Thanks

NS.

NetworkSunday1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there.

That's great news! We.ve added the integration today and looking forward to exploring the impact it has on sales enablement.

Will CRM Sync (automatic write back on a contact record for Inmails, messages, and notes) for LI Navigator and HS CRM also be rolling out soon as well?

Thanks

NS.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 welcome to the Community! 

HubSpot is a LinkedIn CRM partner, and a featured HubSpot CRM & LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration is in development - but it is not yet available to customers. I don't have a roadmap for it's release at this time, but you can subscribe to udpates here

In the meantime, Zapier does support an integration between the two platforms. You can find out moe here.

I hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @hcf797 good question. I'm not familiar with that particular integration, but I'm wondering if @AnnicaThorber has any insight here?