CRM

UnboxedTherapy
Mitglied

How to stop e-mailing tasks and schedule contacts

lösung

I started adding things to my schedule with contacts attached because I wanted to have quick access to the contact, but now I'm finding out that the contact is being e-mail my schedule "event"? How do I stop them from receiving the e-mail? I just want it on my calendar, not necessarily on theirs. 

Also, if I have a task opened for myself to complete for a specific contact, is that contact receiving an e-mail of my task? I don't want them to know the tasks that I need to complete, it's just for my reference. Again, I want the task linked to their contact information, but I don't want the task e-mailed out to them.

I clicked on the notification settings that someone recommended on another question but it only gave me the option to notify myself or not....

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @UnboxedTherapy, are you using the Meetings tool to schedule meetings and organise your calendar? This is a contact facing tool, so any associated contacts will receive a notification.

This does not apply to the Tasks tool, this data is private to you and your users in the CRM.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @UnboxedTherapy, are you using the Meetings tool to schedule meetings and organise your calendar? This is a contact facing tool, so any associated contacts will receive a notification.

This does not apply to the Tasks tool, this data is private to you and your users in the CRM.

0 Upvotes
UnboxedTherapy
Mitglied

lösung

Probably. I think I need to create tasks instead, they just don't seem to grab my attention as much as the scheduling did. 

dejesuskg
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Agreed with you! I am a visual, time-oriented organizer so using meetings as tasks worked better for me. Unfortunately, I ran into that same issue as you.

@roisinkirby could you please forward feedback that Tasks should be more attention-grabbing and user-friendly like meetings, but without contact forwarding?  Thank you! 

0 Upvotes