CRM

jantheofel
Miembro

How to sort the fields of a contact?

resolver

Hello!

This seems to be a stupid question to me but I don't find a solution:
I'd like to sort the field list for a contact. Where ist this possible?

I already added some new fields and sorted them the way I want them to be displayed in the contact. This is the screen in the settings/contacts&companies/contacts and then the first entry where I got the following window in which I arranged the field order on the right side.

hubspot.PNG

But this seems not to hav any effect on the order in which the fields are shown in the contact. Here's what the contact looks like even after logout/login with my account:

hubspot2.PNG

This order is not very good for me because the unimportant fields are shown at the first glance and the important fields are missing. And the birthday between the zip code and the city does not make any sence at all...

Thanks for helping!

Jan

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @jantheofel 

I'm not 100% sure but this could come down to the fact that you changed the layout of your own view of the contact about box, before changing the system-wide settings. 

Adding specific properties in the settings area, will not override changes you've made to your personal view. To get them to match, you might have to manually edit your about contents. 

See more here: Select properties to show under the About section in a record

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @jantheofel 

I'm not 100% sure but this could come down to the fact that you changed the layout of your own view of the contact about box, before changing the system-wide settings. 

Adding specific properties in the settings area, will not override changes you've made to your personal view. To get them to match, you might have to manually edit your about contents. 

See more here: Select properties to show under the About section in a record

Hope this helps.

jantheofel
Miembro

resolver

Hi Phil!

Thanks a lot! This is the place where I did my own settings. Is there any way to reset this personal setting to the system default?

Jan

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender

resolver

Unfortunatly not yet it seems. 

There is an idea here for it that you can vote on: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Reset-default-contact-and-company-field-order-for-all...

0 Me gusta