CRM

LaKeshia
Participant

How to sort all contacts by a particular column (see Loom)

Hi HubSpot Community!

I'm new and I was wondering if you could walk me through how to sort by a column for all of the pages of my contacts.
I recorded a one-minute Loom video to show you what I mean. Please review and let me know how to proceed. Thank you.

Cheers
LaKeshia
2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

Hi there!

I think you need to knock Null or Blank results off the list, then the most recent would show up. Right now, they are UNDER the blank ones. Which is too far away 🙂

First, add an Advanced Filter to show only the contacts WITH data. 

Crystal_Hopper_0-1700499440211.png

Then, sort the column as you're doing by clicking the column header. This wil knock out all the blank ones getting in your way. Let us know if that's not working and we'll try something else.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
LaKeshia
Participant

Hi Crystal & THANK YOU!!! I got rid of the nulls by creating an advanced filter. This was an incredble start; however when I sort by 'messge 1 date' it isn't sorting all pages for the entire list of contacts. I think I need a combination of Filter & Sort.  My desire is to see the most recent date (Nov) on the first page.

0 Upvotes