CRM

Anna

How to show "Create a follow up task?" pop-up again for task?

SOLVE

Tasks page, Table view - when clicking Completed checkbox mark, suggestion pop-up about creating next follow up task is shown (which is very useful). But mistakenly 'Don't ask me again' checkbox was marked and saved.  

Could you please advise how to show this pop-up again? I can't find settings for this. Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 7.16.15 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
blodge
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, you can now toggle this in Settings, there is a new "Tasks" tab on the sidebar with a link to update this setting.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
28 Replies 28
blodge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Update - we now have an option in Settings where this open can be controlled. When in Sales, head to "Settings", then on the left sidebar you can click "Sales", then "Tasks".

jrileyhill

SOLVE

The follow up task reminders are no longer working for me...
I've tried toggling the settings on and off, resetting my browser and the page, but turning it back on doesn't seem to do anything.
Any other way to re-enable?
thanks!

0 Upvotes
ellejaeger
Participant

SOLVE

I'm curious if, when turned on, it is supposed to prompt you no matter what screen you complete the task from. Please advise.

For instance, I am on the contact record, or associated deal and mark the task as complete. No prompt occurs there.  Is this a glitch or by design?

0 Upvotes
jstachef
Participant

SOLVE

I just submitted a request to have this "create a follow-up task" function added to the Contacts tool. the more people that ask for it the better!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ellejaeger,

This functionality will only occur from the task screen I believe. @blodge please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ellejaeger
Participant

SOLVE

I believe you're correct. I would like to suggest they expand it or be able to expand the columns listed on the task screen to list associated deals / deal stages.

emilytong
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@ellejaeger - I wanted to let you know, I just started an Idea post requesting that we add this feature to task queues, so users will get the reminders from within a contact record - if you have time, please upvote and share your thoughts about how this could be useful in deals!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @ellejaeger! I would recommend creating an idea in the ideas forum for that functionality so that other users can upvote it!

blodge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Anna, we currently don't have a way to toggle this option back on, however we do plan to add this to the settings soon. 

wvangeld
Participant

SOLVE

Same problem for me, any timeline on this fix, it was a really, really handy feature

blodge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

While we hope to get to this soon, we have a few other things that have priority right now, however if you would like to send me a private message with the email associated with your account, I can manually change this setting for you.

0 Upvotes
JPDierberger

SOLVE

Is there a way to adjust the auto populated time of 8:00 AM on the day of follow up?

0 Upvotes
K1n

SOLVE

My pop-up for follow up tasks has disappeared when on the "Tasks" tab. It was super helpful, can you re-enable this for my account?

My email is: kin.ly@riskleadershipnetwork.com

0 Upvotes

SOLVE

Tasks page, Table view - when clicking Completed checkbox mark, suggestion pop-up about creating next follow up task is shown (which is very useful). But mistakenly 'Don't ask me again' checkbox was marked and saved.  

Please reenable my follow up box in tasks. Plase confirm by emailing me. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
rintualex

SOLVE

Hi, 

Hope you're well. 

I was facing the same problem as outlined here. (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-show-quot-Create-a-follow-up-task-quot-pop-up-again-for/...)

Can you kindly set my account to show the follow-up task pop-up as well.

0 Upvotes
blodge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, could you provide me with your email address that is connected to your account?

0 Upvotes
blodge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

I'll be happy to! Could you provide the email address associated with your account?

- Ben

0 Upvotes
mattpalacio
Participant

SOLVE

Hi There, 

My pop-up for follow up tasks has disappeared when on the "Tasks" tab. It was super helpful, can you re-enable this for my account?

matt@getskitickets.com

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
blodge
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi, you can now toggle this in Settings, there is a new "Tasks" tab on the sidebar with a link to update this setting.

0 Upvotes
aasorah

SOLVE

Hello,

Can you re-enable this feature for me as well austin@xspowerbatteries.com

Thanks,

Austin

0 Upvotes