CRM

A2Ben
投稿者

How to show deal associated with task on task table?

解決

The task table shows the contact associated with a task. However, my tasks have both contacts, companies, and deals associated with them. Is there any way to get the screen to show the associated deal rather than the associated contact?

Thank you!

Ben

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @A2Ben,

The only time Deal that is associated with a Task is displayed on Tasks table is when that Deal is the only record associated with the Task. If the Task is associated with a Contact or Company, then the associated Contact or Company will be displayed instead. At this time there is no setting to change this functionality such that an associated Deal will be displayed when there are other records also associated with the Task.

Rami

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @A2Ben,

The only time Deal that is associated with a Task is displayed on Tasks table is when that Deal is the only record associated with the Task. If the Task is associated with a Contact or Company, then the associated Contact or Company will be displayed instead. At this time there is no setting to change this functionality such that an associated Deal will be displayed when there are other records also associated with the Task.

Rami

craig_german
メンバー

解決

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000246 EndHTML:000098880 StartFragment:000098221 EndFragment:000098649 StartSelection:000098221 EndSelection:000098649 SourceURL:https://community.hubspot.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/sales_CRM/message-id/769HubSpot Community - Reply to Message - HubSpot Community

"If the Task is associated with a Contact or Company, then the associated Contact or Company will be displayed instead."  I do not see that behavior - when I am looking at the Task tab, it shows the task name, due date, and an icon for the associated company.  How do I change what is displayed?  I'd like to see the actual name of the contact with whom the task is associated.

A2Ben
投稿者

解決

Thank you, Rami. I'm new to the CRM tool and I'm finding that the best way for me to use it is for me to not link my deals to any company or person. I can link the things inside the deal (e.g. tasks, notes, etc.) to people and companies but, linking the deal itself has a lot of unintended consequences, like this one, that conflate too many things with a deal.

Anyhow, this info helps and I think I've got a workaround. Thanks!

0 いいね!