CRM

davidculton
Teilnehmer/-in

How to set contact priority

lösung

Still ramping up with Hubspot CRM, so much to learn. I want to create some finer ways to filter contacts than the defaults, but noticed that an exsiting field may help; Contact Priority. It seems to have some default choices: Tier 1, 2, 3, etc. that will serve my purposes. I've added that property to my default properties, But when I try to select the Tier, there is nothing to select and I can't type anything into the field. It is there but seems to be completely non-functional. 

I've searched the Community and didn't see an answer. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

David

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
taylorfriss
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Hey David!

Unfortunately, you do not have much control over this property. HubSpot auto-populates this based on their predictive machine learning analysis of your contact base. You can learn more about it in the article below, but it might take some time before this property is useful. HubSpot needs enough data to set these priorities.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/what-are-the-likelihood-to-close-and-con...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: How to set contact priority?

Short A: We cannot change HubSpot calculated values for Contact priority or Likelihood to close contact properties.

Longer A:

The values in 'Likelihood to close' and 'Contact priority' are calculated by HubSpot using predictive machine learning algorithms if you have enough contacts in your CRM. hubspot-crm-contact-priority-at-least-100-contacts.png

You may filter contacts based on these values.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-contact-priority.png

- see What are the Likelihood to close and Contact priority properties in my HubSpot Sales Professional ac...

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

#nlmtt #nlmtu

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
taylorfriss
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Hey David!

Unfortunately, you do not have much control over this property. HubSpot auto-populates this based on their predictive machine learning analysis of your contact base. You can learn more about it in the article below, but it might take some time before this property is useful. HubSpot needs enough data to set these priorities.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/what-are-the-likelihood-to-close-and-con...

0 Upvotes