CRM

fboyle
Teilnehmer/-in

How to see where an SQL went

lösung

Hi, what's the easiest way to track where sales funnel stages go?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @fboyle,

Could you specify your question? Are you interested in seeing how many SQLs make it to the opportunity stage? In that case, there is a report in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) called "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" which you can find via the search. This will show you the the number of contacts in each lifecycle stage. See how they moved through the stages of their lifecycle. (A similar reports exists for deals.)

If you're interested in one contact particularly, the easiest option would be to paste the email address into the search bar the top and check right on the contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1627615702789.png

Once you're on the contact record, you can see in the left sidebar, which Lifecycle stage that contact is now in, which Lead status it has etc. If you're missing certain properties here, you can view them via View all properties.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for. If you want to see information on deals throughout your pipeline stages, for example, I'm happy to help.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @fboyle,

Can you please eaborate more what you want to track here? You taling about deals and deal stages?
How many deals in deal stages? Something like that?

Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @fboyle,

Could you specify your question? Are you interested in seeing how many SQLs make it to the opportunity stage? In that case, there is a report in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) called "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" which you can find via the search. This will show you the the number of contacts in each lifecycle stage. See how they moved through the stages of their lifecycle. (A similar reports exists for deals.)

If you're interested in one contact particularly, the easiest option would be to paste the email address into the search bar the top and check right on the contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1627615702789.png

Once you're on the contact record, you can see in the left sidebar, which Lifecycle stage that contact is now in, which Lead status it has etc. If you're missing certain properties here, you can view them via View all properties.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for. If you want to see information on deals throughout your pipeline stages, for example, I'm happy to help.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.