CRM

Osnovyanenko
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

How to re-create a deal?

SOLVE

This article about MRR tracking instructs me to re-create a deal. What does it mean? Do I need to set the deal stage to closed and then create a 2nd deal? Do I need to change the deal stage back to the first deal stages? Do I need to delete the first deal and create a second one?

It's stupid how this action redirects to another article. Yet, that article doesn't say anything about re-creating deals.

Anyway, any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

How to re-create a deal?

SOLVE

Hi @Osnovyanenko,

This article is telling you to re-create the deal for tracking purposes when there is a change in the MRR, for example, a downgrade or an upgrade. For the first deal closed, you would set the inactive date, which is essentially telling the system, this deal is done, use the new deal I've created.

Also, please note that MRR analytics are for Sales and Service Enterprise. You won't have some of these capabilities if you aren't on these products.

Thanks for the ping @sharonlicari 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to re-create a deal?

SOLVE

Hey @Osnovyanenko 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'll tag a few experts that can share their thoughts with you.

Hey @Josh @Phil_Vallender @Bryantworks any thoughts you can share with @Osnovyanenko?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

How to re-create a deal?

SOLVE

Hi @Osnovyanenko,

This article is telling you to re-create the deal for tracking purposes when there is a change in the MRR, for example, a downgrade or an upgrade. For the first deal closed, you would set the inactive date, which is essentially telling the system, this deal is done, use the new deal I've created.

Also, please note that MRR analytics are for Sales and Service Enterprise. You won't have some of these capabilities if you aren't on these products.

Thanks for the ping @sharonlicari 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer