CRM

Osnovyanenko
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

How to monitor HubSpot user activity?

resolver

Hello!

A user can delete an activity, for example, a note. I can restore it by going to Actions > restore activity. On that page, I can either delete it forever or restore it. However, if someone were to sabotage my work, like deleting an activity and then permanently deleting it from that menu, how would I know who has done that? And more importantly, how would I restore it? 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @Osnovyanenko,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how you restore activities? Last I knew this wasn't possible (see also here, cc @jennysowyrda).

In general, users can only use the recycle bin features if they have Account access and Add and edit user permissions (see first yellow infobox here). If you want to prevent users from permanently deleting records, you need to change their users roles and remove those permissions.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @Osnovyanenko,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how you restore activities? Last I knew this wasn't possible (see also here, cc @jennysowyrda).

In general, users can only use the recycle bin features if they have Account access and Add and edit user permissions (see first yellow infobox here). If you want to prevent users from permanently deleting records, you need to change their users roles and remove those permissions.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
Osnovyanenko

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Thank you for your answer. Yes, it is now possible to permanently delete or restore notes. Please take a look at my screenshot. 

Osnovyanenko_1-1602588446834.png

The idea was to monitor not just the date of deletion but who has deleted it too. So at this point, I guess we'll need to limit rights for deletion. Thank you!