CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

How to mark task complete inside record

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

How can I mark the task complete inside the record rather than at the task list?

task.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Yes @gelflex-cc ... we've noticed that lately as well. In fact, yesterday it took ...

- 3 refreshes to complete a quote because the products weren't showing up.

- 5+ refreshes to get the templates listing to display from within an email (in the CRM)

We're sure HubSpot's still tweaking settings on the new beta UI in conjunction with the move to AWS ... just hope it settles down soon. Lovin the new interface. Very productive.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Inside the record like this?

Mark HubSpot Task Complete (from inside the record)Mark HubSpot Task Complete (from inside the record)

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MToussaint

SOLVE

So easy yet so hard to know that you were supposed to click there..   Took 10 miutes and reading your post to figure out. 

Sheesh - why can they make something thats less complicated to run. 

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@MFrankJohnson  Thanks, Frank. The checkbox does not always appear or is extremely light. 

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Yes @gelflex-cc ... we've noticed that lately as well. In fact, yesterday it took ...

- 3 refreshes to complete a quote because the products weren't showing up.

- 5+ refreshes to get the templates listing to display from within an email (in the CRM)

We're sure HubSpot's still tweaking settings on the new beta UI in conjunction with the move to AWS ... just hope it settles down soon. Lovin the new interface. Very productive.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@MFrankJohnson  to pains of beta......Happy to be part of it. Thought I was losing my mind.  To get to what you showed, I closed the browser and went back......

Thanks for your help.

Chris