CRM

Régis

How to manually enter dates from last contact or activity

SOLVE

Hello,
Sometimes I have contacts with leads IRL (out of Hubspot) and I want to write down afterwards in my contact list in Hubspot when this last interaction was.
But the "last contact" or "last activity" properties are automatically filled with the date when I record in Hubspot.
Is there any way I can write manually in a "property" column when the REAL last contact was with this person, if I don't make this report the same day?
Thank you,
Best regards.

Régis

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Régis 

Edit: Sorry @Régis I was too hasty with my reply. You can't manually manipulate the last contacted/last activity dates, as these do record user activity not contact activitiy per se. You can however correctly date the activities themseleves as I go on to explain below:

When you manually log an activity on a contact record, such as a meeting, you can change the date - backdating it will put it in chronological order in the contact timeline. 

Read more here: Manually log a call, email, or meeting on a record

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Régis 

Edit: Sorry @Régis I was too hasty with my reply. You can't manually manipulate the last contacted/last activity dates, as these do record user activity not contact activitiy per se. You can however correctly date the activities themseleves as I go on to explain below:

When you manually log an activity on a contact record, such as a meeting, you can change the date - backdating it will put it in chronological order in the contact timeline. 

Read more here: Manually log a call, email, or meeting on a record

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
Régis

SOLVE

Hello, Phil,
Thank you, I'm busy now but I will try this later.
Best regards.

0 Upvotes
Régis

SOLVE

It was perfect.
Thank you!