CRM

PvanderValk
Participant

How to make a Lead Property mandatory?

SOLVE

Hi community,

I just created a new Lead Property. Does anyone know how I could make that a mandatory field each time a Lead is created/edited?

TIA

Patrick

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PvanderValk,

Yes, you can do this under Settings > Objects > Leads > Setup > Customize the 'Create lead' form 🙂

Click Add properties in the top left corner, then, once it's added in the editor on the right, hover your mouse over it and click the asterisk.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PvanderValk,

Yes, you can do this under Settings > Objects > Leads > Setup > Customize the 'Create lead' form 🙂

Click Add properties in the top left corner, then, once it's added in the editor on the right, hover your mouse over it and click the asterisk.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
PvanderValk
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks. How could I set it up to be mandatory on the record? Often our Sales team creates a Lead from a Contact simply by changing the Lifecycle stage to Opportunity and enable the HubSpot workflow to create the Lead. That is when I want to make sure that our new Channel Source Property is filled. Is that possible?

TIA

Patrick

0 Upvotes