CRM

mariagdev

How to integrate Hubspot as an iframe into another platform

SOLVE

Hello team, 

I'm a dev working on a customer's project. My costumer is using a communication platform and is looking to integrate a CRM as an iframe inside the platform. 

Hubspot seems to be an ideal option, however I haven't been able to find documentation on how to do that... all docs related to iframes explain how to integrate a platform inside Hubspot UI, but what my client need is the other way around: integrating a Hubspot as an iframe into another platform. 

Can you point me into the right direction? 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mariagdev,

This is not possible at this stage. I was looking into this a while ago and support confirmed that this can't be done: "At this time it's not possible to open HubSpot through an iFrame. This is due to security like you mentioned before." The security issues I had referred to were related to clickjacking.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mariagdev,

This is not possible at this stage. I was looking into this a while ago and support confirmed that this can't be done: "At this time it's not possible to open HubSpot through an iFrame. This is due to security like you mentioned before." The security issues I had referred to were related to clickjacking.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.