How to integrate Google Maps to Companies Page

resolver
Highlighted
Mitwirkender

Hey @JasonC ,

GeoMapper is a great solution for easily making searches and displaying your accounts on a map, but I’m jumping in to share another way to integrate geospatial data with your Hubspot data.

If you're looking for more capability (and a platform built for your mobile device!), check out an app called Map My Customers. I created it as a mobile app in 2016, and now we're used on all devices (including web) by over 50k reps. From mapping and routing, to territory management and custom reporting — we're super helpful for reps + teams out in the field. 

We’re also Hubspot’s preferred mapping tool and a Certified App Partner, having helped hundreds of teams organize their Hubspot data visually (along with some pretty cool routing and mapping functions).

You can try us out free for 14 days by downloading the mobile app for iOS and Android

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Sachkundiger

Hey @mattsniff,

I'm familiar with the product, but it has its own interface and not inside Hubspot and doesn't filter like it was made for Hubspot. I feel you have just met your competition.