CRM

JasonC
Contributeur

How to integrate Google Maps to Companies Page

Résolue

I am evaluating the free version of Hubspot CRM, Sales, Marketing Free.

I have been using Salesforce and want to make the switch to Hubspot.

One of the most used features I was using in Salesforce was having a small google map with the company location and then when clicked opened Google Maps in a new window with the account location.

How do I implement this into Hubspot?

2 Solutions acceptées
Dan1
Solution
Guide

Résolue

@JasonC we wanted this functionality so we built one which works from inside the HubSpot account. We are now featured in the HubSpot App Marketplace here

Hopefully, you moved forward with HubSpot and it helps you 🙂 

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.21.24.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Dan1
Solution
Guide

Résolue

Hi @JasonC , @AnthonyIsRapid , @sully38 , @sully38 , @SiddharthPathre , @adamcowperthwai , 

We have been busy improving our solution and we are now live in the HubSpot App Marketplace here. We have a freemium plan so please feel free to test out the new functionality. 

I hope you like it 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 12.26.58.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

32 Réponses
Dan1
Guide

Résolue

Hi @MattZelasko ,

Now GeoMapper can also map contacts and companies. We hope you like it 🙂 

Check it out here, in the HubSpot App Marketplace. We have a free plan so you can see how it works. 

Kind Regards, 

Dan

0 Votes
mktgqueen
Contributeur

Résolue

Does the GeoMap tool work with HubSpot's mobile app or only the desktop app?

JAY_B
Membre

Résolue

I am interested in seeing about someone that we can receive a quote from to help in doing this map integration. It would certainly help in identifying our geographical spread and identifying geographical innefficiencies. Does it allow for a toggle to view the map by individuals assigned to customer and potential customer accounts?

Please let me know if you offer or know of those that offer such a service. 

0 Votes
Dan1
Guide

Résolue

@JAY_B , we are building out the GeoMapTool integration further over the next couple of months, in order that we can offer a greater level of service. So now would be a good time to speak with you, I will message you directly so that we can set up a call. 

0 Votes
mcpaha
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi!

I tested this (Geomap tool) and it's working but not 😉

What it needs for a address to get correct information to geomap customer. Now it shows that 99% of customer do not have location yet... Does it need time to do geomapping?

Or is there some tricks to help this integration to work better?

geomap.PNG

0 Votes
UltraDiego
Membre

Résolue

I have the same Problem! 

0 Votes
Henning_Baumann
Membre

Résolue

Hey Dan,

really nice tool. I tried the tool but the map says "no company found".

We safed the companys with their country, state and city.

Do you have any idea why it´s not working?

Best 

Henning

0 Votes
Dan1
Guide

Résolue

@Henning_Baumann the tool works by using two lifecycle stages in HubSpot, they are "Customer" and "Opportunity". So the first thing to check is that you have the lifecycle stages set up in your HubSpot account. If you are still having a challenge then please don't hesitate to email me directly on dan@orgcharthub.com 

0 Votes
JasonC
Contributeur

Résolue

Dan, we have been using HubSpot for some time now.  I installed your app and it looks very impressive so far.  We were also using another mapping plugin from https://portal.elixirsync.com/login.

Maybe I could help your team with ideas for updates on how to make the product even better.

0 Votes
Dan1
Guide

Résolue

@JasonC  glad you like it. You can absolutely help, I will drop you an email so that we can continue the conversation. 

JasonC
Contributeur

Résolue

I'm not sure HubSpot offers a way to reach out to people on here privately.

0 Votes
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hello @JasonC,

Thank you for your question.  I hope you have been enjoying the Hubspot product thus far!

It isn't currently possible to add a map on a company record in Hubspot, but since Hubspot products are always evolving, this might be a possiblity in the future.  Please feel free to post a suggestion on the Ideas Forum to have something like this be made possible in a future product release.  Our product team monitors the ideas and if they find that one is feasible, scalable, and highly sought after, they do their best to build it.  

Thanks,

Brett

0 Votes