CRM

JasonC
投稿者

How to integrate Google Maps to Companies Page

解決

I am evaluating the free version of Hubspot CRM, Sales, Marketing Free.

I have been using Salesforce and want to make the switch to Hubspot.

One of the most used features I was using in Salesforce was having a small google map with the company location and then when clicked opened Google Maps in a new window with the account location.

How do I implement this into Hubspot?

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

@JasonC we wanted this functionality so we built one which works from inside the HubSpot account. We are now featured in the HubSpot App Marketplace here

Hopefully, you moved forward with HubSpot and it helps you 🙂 

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.21.24.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @JasonC , @AnthonyIsRapid , @sully38 , @sully38 , @SiddharthPathre , @adamcowperthwai , 

We have been busy improving our solution and we are now live in the HubSpot App Marketplace here. We have a freemium plan so please feel free to test out the new functionality. 

I hope you like it 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 12.26.58.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

32件の返信
ChrisSosa1337
メンバー

解決

I'm trying to figure out the same thing, still no answers anywhere on the entire web. We would not prefer to use GeoMap since it costs extra money.

0 いいね!
mattsniff
メンバー

解決

Hey @JasonC ,

GeoMapper is a great solution for easily making searches and displaying your accounts on a map, but I’m jumping in to share another way to integrate geospatial data with your Hubspot data.

If you're looking for more capability (and a platform built for your mobile device!), check out an app called Map My Customers. I created it as a mobile app in 2016, and now we're used on all devices (including web) by over 50k reps. From mapping and routing, to territory management and custom reporting — we're super helpful for reps + teams out in the field. 

We’re also Hubspot’s preferred mapping tool and a Certified App Partner, having helped hundreds of teams organize their Hubspot data visually (along with some pretty cool routing and mapping functions).

You can try us out free for 14 days by downloading the mobile app for iOS and Android

0 いいね!
JasonC
投稿者

解決

Hey @mattsniff,

I'm familiar with the product, but it has its own interface and not inside Hubspot and doesn't filter like it was made for Hubspot. I feel you have just met your competition.

Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @JasonC , @AnthonyIsRapid , @sully38 , @sully38 , @SiddharthPathre , @adamcowperthwai , 

We have been busy improving our solution and we are now live in the HubSpot App Marketplace here. We have a freemium plan so please feel free to test out the new functionality. 

I hope you like it 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 12.26.58.png

JasonC
投稿者

解決

Awsome work Dan! Thank you for letting us know. I'm looking forward to giving the free version a try and maybe this will be something we upgrade.

0 いいね!
FDXmktg
参加者

解決

Exactly what we were looking for! Unfortunately, no matter which browser I use, the map never loads or states the company cannot be found. 

0 いいね!
Dan1
ガイド役

解決

Hi @FDXmktg, please bear with us just a couple of weeks as we are about to release a much improved updated version. The current version is oversubscribed. I will message you back here once its in place. Thank you for your patience. Dan

JasonC
投稿者

解決

I would like to try this out again. please include me in the new release.

0 いいね!
JesseMayor
参加者

解決

From what I understand this only works on the Company record?  I need something for the Contact level record. 

Dan1
ガイド役

解決

@JesseMayor , GeoMapper works on both the company and contact records. Test out the free trial and you will see. Any questions just drop me a message. dan@geomapper.io 

0 いいね!
WorkshopBuilt
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Please keep me posted on rollout!

0 いいね!
Dan1
ガイド役

解決

Hi @WorkshopBuilt , its now live in the HubSpot App marketplace. Sorry it took longer than we expected 🙂 But we hope you like it. 

0 いいね!
brc235
参加者

解決

When will the new version be available and what features are being added? Can you filter which contacts are displayed on the map even further than just customers and opportunities?

0 いいね!
Dan1
解決策
ガイド役

解決

@JasonC we wanted this functionality so we built one which works from inside the HubSpot account. We are now featured in the HubSpot App Marketplace here

Hopefully, you moved forward with HubSpot and it helps you 🙂 

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.21.24.png

AnthonyIsRapid
メンバー

解決

Yeah, would be nice if it actually worked. 

I installed, and now in my CRM it says "This is where it would be, if we had released it!" 

Why are you promoting access to a software that tells people it's going to come out? Why let people install it at all? 

0 いいね!
Dan1
ガイド役

解決

Hi @AnthonyIsRapid , we didn't mean to deliberately miss lead here. When you saw the early access message we had a small group of paying customers who we had given early access to and we were excepting small numbers at a time. It takes time to build up software sometimes.  The solution is now live and has a free plan so you can test it out. Check it out in the HubSpot App Marketplace here

Apologies for the wait 🙂

Kind Regards, 

Dan 

sully38
メンバー

解決

0 いいね!
SiddharthPathre
メンバー

解決

Hey,

I am entirely new to HubSpot. Like most people on the thread, I too am interested in integrating google maps to my HubSpot. 

I tried out the extension, but I am unable to add a custom location to my companies. Let me know if I am missing out on something.

0 いいね!
adamcowperthwai
参加者

解決

@Dan1 Any plans or way to include prospecting Lifecycle Stages like Lead, MQL, SQL, etc. 

Customers and Opportunities are great, but I want to see them all!

0 いいね!
MattZelasko
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey Dan, 

This looks awesome. Is there currently any way to use it within contact records? I have a Solar client that is primarily B2C and could use this.