CRM

SteveMatlick
投稿者

How to identify if a company has been merged

解決

Hi,

I saw a post related to the API that allows for this but I can't find any information on being able to identify if a company has been a part of a merge at some point and how to identify that.  

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Merging Contacts is permitted via the HubSpot Contacts API. However, haven't seen any merging in the HubSpot Companies API.

You may identify individual merged companies on the company record by viewing the Company.domain property history.
- see image

HubSpot Company Domain Name Property HistoryHubSpot Company Domain Name Property History

You may also (optionally) export Company Domain Name property history.
- see image

Export HubSpot Company Domain Name Property HistoryExport HubSpot Company Domain Name Property History

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Merging Contacts is permitted via the HubSpot Contacts API. However, haven't seen any merging in the HubSpot Companies API.

You may identify individual merged companies on the company record by viewing the Company.domain property history.
- see image

HubSpot Company Domain Name Property HistoryHubSpot Company Domain Name Property History

You may also (optionally) export Company Domain Name property history.
- see image

Export HubSpot Company Domain Name Property HistoryExport HubSpot Company Domain Name Property History

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
SteveMatlick
投稿者

解決

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply and the quick answer!   This is extremly helpful and is what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Steve