CRM

everit_MK
Membre

How to hide or delete emails from the timeline

Résolue
Hi Everyone,
I have a question. 
My problem is that any contact can not be linked to different deals, and if I have several deals with let's say Mr. X., all letters (linked to this contact) will be visible under all of the deals. Of course not every mail will be relevant for all deals, so it is hard to follow the histroy from this point. Would be a solution if I could clean up the timeline by deleting some of the emails (which still remains linked to the contact itself?).
Or just hide some mail from the timleine of the deal? Is there any way to do that? 
1 Solution acceptée
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

Hey @everit_MK check out this knowledge article: How can I change and filter which activities show in the timeline? I'm not sure you are able to delete events/activites, but you can filter in/out the information that's important to you. Hope this helps! 🙂

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

Hey @everit_MK check out this knowledge article: How can I change and filter which activities show in the timeline? I'm not sure you are able to delete events/activites, but you can filter in/out the information that's important to you. Hope this helps! 🙂

0 Votes
everit_MK
Membre

Résolue

Thank you @Anonymous! It would help if I could filter by deals..Smiley frustré

0 Votes
davidj
Participant

Résolue

Hi, was there ever a solution to your request?  I too want to be able to hide some emails that are not relevant to a deal.  It seems like if a contact is linked to the deal then all emails from that contact are shown.  I can figure out how to do this without deleting the email which then deletes it everywhere.

0 Votes