CRM

vandhemer
Participant

How to handle separate conversation with the same contact between two different deals ?

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I would like to know how it could be feasable to handle separate conversations with a same contact between two different deals.

At the moment if I begin a discussion with a contact on a deal - if the same contact is attached to another deal - the conversion is also tracked.

I would like to have the conversation only focused on the deal view.

At the moment we will have to use the "Notes" and copy/paste emails.

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How to handle separate conversation with the same contact between two different deals ?

SOLVE

Hi @vandhemer  It's not possible at this time to seperate out the conversations by deal. In most user scenarios, one deal per contact would be the norm. This is a great suggestion though. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @vandhemer  It's not possible at this time to seperate out the conversations by deal. In most user scenarios, one deal per contact would be the norm. This is a great suggestion though. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes