CRM

FMaher
Contributor

How to format user permission report in Excel

SOLVE

Has anyone had success in how to format/organise the user permission export in an excel spreadsheet? It's impossible to format the permissions into columns, as each user's permissions are not consistent.

I can seperate the permissions into columns, but all different permissions fall into the same column. 

Wondered if anyone had a solution or workaround?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FMaher,

I'm not aware of any quick fixes to better structure this automatic export file, unfortunately. There aren't any options inside of HubSpot – however I think this would be useful and you could request this from the HubSpot product team by submitting an idea to the HubSpot Ideas section.

Personally, I'm working with a manually maintained sheet to keep track of permissions and roles, similar to the one in this thread: Assistance managing multiple teams, roles and permissions In HubSpot

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FMaher,

I'm not aware of any quick fixes to better structure this automatic export file, unfortunately. There aren't any options inside of HubSpot – however I think this would be useful and you could request this from the HubSpot product team by submitting an idea to the HubSpot Ideas section.

Personally, I'm working with a manually maintained sheet to keep track of permissions and roles, similar to the one in this thread: Assistance managing multiple teams, roles and permissions In HubSpot

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.