How to flag client / no client? or product categorySOLVE
Sep 9, 2019 9:27 AM
I want to sort the contacts in lists like
- Contact (no client, no request, just an address I gathered)
- Lead (asked for an offer, but no client yet)
- Client (bought 1 or more things)
And if it's client, what product/service category did he buy? so another filter of "client" like the following:
- Service 1
- Service 2
- Service 3
The idea is to make lists of all this groups of contacts. How would you do that? By creating properties? Is there no default value for this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Sep 9, 2019 9:57 AM
In order to sort contacts based on Contact, Lead, Client you can use HubSpot Default Contact property Lifecycle stage. It has various suitable options that can suit your needs.
Next for sorting out purchased services, you can go with either of these options:
1) Create a custom contact property having list of your services and for each contact, you can make that property populated based on what service they purchase from you.
2) You can also make use of HubSpot Deals and Products Library. You can create your services as products on HubSpot and on each purchase make them synced as Deal on HubSpot and attach the purchased services/products to Deals. Make sure to attach the Deals to the contact also in order to make tracking easier. Next you can form a final list based on product purchases.