CRM

rustambaratov

How to filter for contacts that have not been added to a sequences yet AND assigned to a user in Hub

SOLVE

Hey HubSpot community!

I am searching for an easier way to create lists or filter for contacts assigned to a particular user AND have never been added to a sequence (e.g. new contacts imported or found in HubSpot). Did anyone manage to filter for such practice?

Alternatively, has anyone managed to create a list or filter view with contacts assigned to a user AND view contacts and the most recent sequence in a Column view?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to filter for contacts that have not been added to a sequences yet AND assigned to a user in Hub

SOLVE

Hi @rustambaratov,

You can filter for "Last sequence enrolled is unknown" and "Contact owner is any of ...". HubSpot will return the contacts you're looking for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
rustambaratov

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler Much appreciated! 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rustambaratov,

You can filter for "Last sequence enrolled is unknown" and "Contact owner is any of ...". HubSpot will return the contacts you're looking for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.