CRM

JAcosta77
Teilnehmer/-in

How to export all deals with their contact information

lösung

I need to export all my deals with their contact information (or a list of contacts with their deal properties).  I can export deal information and in a separate file, I can export a list of contacts but unfortunately I cannot merge them since there is no one field that they have in common.  The reason I need this is because I want to know in what stage of the deal pipeline are all the contacts coming from an specific form (outsource leads).  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JAcosta77,

With a Professional subscription, it's possible to create a cross-object report for contacts and deals and then export the report table data in one Excel file. Within a Starter subscription this is unfortunately not possible.

However, if you're okay with mapping / merging two Excel files, you can do so by including the Associated contacts column in your deals export. Under Menu > Sales > Deals, click Actions > Edit columns and make sure it's included. It still requires quite some work in Excel but all the information is there.

Generally, yes, I'd agree that there should be an easier way to do this. Unfortunately there isn't. It's straight forward when you have access to custom reports (Professional subscriptions) and quite a bit of work when you're in the free CRM or in a Starter subscription, merging multiple files.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
sherrychen
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @JAcosta77 ,

You may check out the HubSpot sheet editor ,  it helps us a lot on read/write/filter deal associated contacts/companis

Best

SC 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @sherrychen, thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JAcosta77,

With a Professional subscription, it's possible to create a cross-object report for contacts and deals and then export the report table data in one Excel file. Within a Starter subscription this is unfortunately not possible.

However, if you're okay with mapping / merging two Excel files, you can do so by including the Associated contacts column in your deals export. Under Menu > Sales > Deals, click Actions > Edit columns and make sure it's included. It still requires quite some work in Excel but all the information is there.

Generally, yes, I'd agree that there should be an easier way to do this. Unfortunately there isn't. It's straight forward when you have access to custom reports (Professional subscriptions) and quite a bit of work when you're in the free CRM or in a Starter subscription, merging multiple files.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JAcosta77
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you for your help.  That worked even though it took a lot of time.

0 Upvotes