CRM

WayneRichards

How to edited view name?

SOLVE

When viewing Deals, in table view.  I would like to change the name of one of the views, as it has been edited and now there is another view with a similar now

1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

How to edited view name?

SOLVE

Hi @WayneRichards,

If you go to Deals and click on the views list dropdown at the top of the screen, you should see an "All Views" option.  Click on this.  

You'll see a screen that looks a bit like this...Annotation 2020-08-14 131219.png

You can see here that moving the mouse over any custom view gives you several options, including "Rename" (which is the one you're after).  

N.B. - you can't rename Standard views, only custom views created by you, or by others.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

How to edited view name?

SOLVE

Hi @WayneRichards,

If you go to Deals and click on the views list dropdown at the top of the screen, you should see an "All Views" option.  Click on this.  

You'll see a screen that looks a bit like this...Annotation 2020-08-14 131219.png

You can see here that moving the mouse over any custom view gives you several options, including "Rename" (which is the one you're after).  

N.B. - you can't rename Standard views, only custom views created by you, or by others.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"