CRM

CChristensen
Participante

How to edit the entire product font?

resolver

I'm sure someone has complained before, but I struggle with grey text on grey/white backgrounds. Whatever marketing whiz came up with the idea should be fired. It's visually hard to see, esp certain pages (like Tasks on contact pages). I'd like to do a global text change to make the entire thing darker (black vs grey). Anyone figure out how to do this? (I don't just mean fonts in templates; I mean the entire database). TIA

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @CChristensen,

That's correct, other users have complained about accessibility before. There seem to be changes and improvements on the roadmap, at the moment what you're asking for is not possible. @jennysowyrda shared the email address of the accessibility team in the post linked above so you could reach out to the team with your pain points.

Until then, the best option seem to be browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox etc. to change contrast and fonts by brute force.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

I agree with you on that, @CChristensen 🙂

If this thread is resolved for you, even if the answer is that it's currently not possible, you can help the community (and make my day) by accepting my earlier post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @CChristensen,

That's correct, other users have complained about accessibility before. There seem to be changes and improvements on the roadmap, at the moment what you're asking for is not possible. @jennysowyrda shared the email address of the accessibility team in the post linked above so you could reach out to the team with your pain points.

Until then, the best option seem to be browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox etc. to change contrast and fonts by brute force.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

CChristensen
Participante

resolver

Thanks. I was afraid (figured) that this was the answer. I just keep wishing HS (along with all the other marketing folks on the planet) realize that a thin grey font is NOT the answer for websites that people actually USE. 🙂