CRM

CharlieTG
Teilnehmer/-in

How to edit current email signature

lösung

How can I edit my current signature? I want to remove the photo and then make sure everything is aligned properly once the photo is removed. It won't allow me to switch to Simple mode because I currently have HTML elements. I do not know how to read code, lol.Capture Email Signature.JPG

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CharlieTG,

It would be easiest if you started from scratch, also considering that it's only three lines of text.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Great, @CharlieTG. If you want others to be able to find information like this more easily, you can mark my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CharlieTG
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, I will start from scratch. There is more than three lines, but we will see what we want to include. Cheers!

0 Upvotes
CharlieTG
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Well I just tried repasting and its the same lingo that I don't understand what and where to cut

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CharlieTG, pasting the copied text won't work, it's easiest to start from scratch, considering that it's only three lines of text.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
CharlieTG
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Done, and I can now get in to "Simple." Now I do just start over typing everything in or do I copy the saved portions back in and will be able to see what I need to remove?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CharlieTG,

It would be easiest if you started from scratch, also considering that it's only three lines of text.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
CharlieTG
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Lol, I don't even know what is or isnt HTML in all that typo lingo. Do I copy the whole thing? I do I get a notice when hovering over Simple, it tells me because I have HTML elements Simple Editor can't support. I should use the HTML button, but clicking on that just keeps it on that page.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CharlieTG,

Alright, copy everything in the box, put it somewhere else (a Word document), then remove everything in the box and hit save. Then open it again and you shuld be able to select "Simple".

If not, we'll still have what you copied to go back.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CharlieTG,

I'd copy the HTML to another document (to keep it safe), then try removing it and clicking "Save". I'd expect the "Simple" option to be available once you access it again.

If that doesn't work, could you let me know if HubSpot shows a notice when you hover your mouse over the "Simple" button?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler