CRM

TGCanada

How to customize a company view tab with only a few of the companies?

SOLVE

Hi! I am very new to CRM and to hubspot and was wondering how to customize a "View" tab in companies so that it shows only a few of the companies in that tab and not every company added? 

Bit more background:

We are a small business and have added companies that are potential leads, companies we've visited to pitch ideas and companies that are already registered as wholesale accounts with us. I would like to make a view that only shows the wholesale accounts so that we can see the activity with those and not have to cipher through all of the companie we've added. However, when I create a new view it automatically adds all the companies to that view. I'm not sure how to change this? Any help would be awesome!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TGCanada
Solution

SOLVE

Nevermind - I was able to connect with a live chat agent and they pointed me toward this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

The best option I found was to add a property called "Account Type" to the contact information group and then create multiple options like "Wholesale" or "Prospect" or "Other" - that way when I created a new view I could just apply a filter for that label. It worked great! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
TGCanada
Solution

SOLVE

Nevermind - I was able to connect with a live chat agent and they pointed me toward this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

The best option I found was to add a property called "Account Type" to the contact information group and then create multiple options like "Wholesale" or "Prospect" or "Other" - that way when I created a new view I could just apply a filter for that label. It worked great! 🙂